Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found and purchased a white 92 Classic, with only 68,700 miles. One owner from new with all the books and service records. Both keys still have the original dealer tags on them, also PDI check list, window sticker etc. Have been looking for such a vehicle for a long time. Very happy! I was working for a Land Rover dealer when this car was new. Brings back fond memories...

·
Super Trooper
1,176 Posts
Beautiful. Best color, too.

I loved the soft dash of the '95. Mine had been converted to coils, but I'd love to have an all original with EAS. They are tough to find these days and you pay a premium if you do find one.

Colin

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Nice. More and more folks are going for stock Rangies these days. Those that have survived 20-25 years worth of wear and tear and escaped off road modifications (like mine...oops) are few and far between now and often have price tags reflecting this.

It's not until you see a well kept original Classic that you remember what fantastic vehicles they are when in factory stock form.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.