Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a nice 95 and have an opportunity to pick up a nice running 93 for peanuts. Besides the obvious how interchangeable are they i.e. radiator, electrical, engine parts etc

Interestingly it feels like it has more pep than my 95 although same engine, any good way to check 95 for loss of power?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
70 RRC views and no response? Any info is better than none gents. Even if its not totally related like get parts from a disco and here's the years! Or if its a stupid question...

·
Registered
638 Posts
wow 70 views...thats awsome...
ditch the 95 and go for the 93...
as for interchangable...almost all parts are the same...
that list you are looking for...its probabaly kinda big...
you can use the swivel balls from about a 88 to a 99...rover or disco....
when i look for a part i go to british atlantic...when you look up a part...it tells you what models and years they fit...like a distributor...it may not fit different years but be the same motor...but stpper motors and tps.. door handles most all fit discos a rovers... i think maybe even the doors change out...
i like used parts and i always look in the junk yards and take what i can...mostly little stuff....but i can tell you the heater assembly is different in the 93 than in your 95...it is more like a rover disco...
but if ya want to know what fits what....british atlantic...

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Or if its a stupid question...

Yep, it's a stupid question alright. ;)

It's been asked a thousand times before and nobody wants to spend an evening cross referencing a definitive parts interchange list for someone that can't be bothered to do even a basic google search let alone search the forum.

If you had a specific part or part # that requires a "yes it will fit" or "no it won't fit" you may get a more useful response. Otherwise search this Forum and others. There is a ton of Range Rover information out there on the interweb and you will find what you are looking for if you dig a little.

I'll get you started..........
1993 Range Rover
1995 Range Rover

The question of are there enough parts on the 93 Rangie that would work on the 95 that you should you buy it for parts? The answer is yes, certainly.

Hope that helps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts