Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to sort out a few issues on my newly purchased ' 94 LWB. First, the ac and heater motors do not work. I don't know if the switches have failed or the blower motors or possibly the relays. Can anyone tell me where the relays are located?Any help is greatly appreciated.

· Registered
93 LWB KITTED 95 LWB Chop Top 03 D2
213 Posts
The blower fan fuse is under the passenger seat, The Relay for the AC is on the right side of the passenger footwell. The relay is the second from the firewall. My relay was NOT the problem, What i found out is that the switch on top of the ( what the hell is that thing?) was not getting the power from the switch in the CC cluster in the dash. My Seat heaters are not working so we wired power to the sensor ( see picture ) and it worked like a charm, plus the wire is only powered on when the key is on.

You can see in the picture that my jumper wire is BROWN. Make sure you hook it up to the same side that I have mine on. I took a closeup so you can see the part number on it to give you an idea of which one to use.

HTH...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.