Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1995 lwb county classic, need help determining which green i have. it is a dark green, but when i look at various codes for the year there are 3 different greens,

ardennes green, british racing green, and epsom green.

i dont think the vin helps out and i cant find the code anywhere on the car.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
seems like epsom green was the most popular. i dont hear many say they have ardennes green or brgreen.

thanks for your help. most of my codes are gone or stickers gone on the car. unfortunately, or maybe caked over and i cant read them.

thanks again for the photo.

·
1993 range rover lwb - Roman Bronze
533 Posts
If I'm not mistaken, the Ardennes green kinda has a blueish tint to it and the British racing green has a darker green then the Epsom green.... If you open your driver side door and look on the side it should tell you....but I'm not 100% sure..... Try this link, it will tell you exactly your color by vin

http://www.dingocroft.co.uk/acatalog/paint97.htm

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
14 Posts
Epsom green is quite dark, with a slight blue tint. It's what most people think of as british racing green.

British Racing Green is a medium green with slight blue tint.

Ardennes green is a medium green, with a warmer hue to it.

·
Premium Member
3,208 Posts
The early '95's were more commonly done in Ardennes Green (if your build day is in mid 1994). The later '95's, especially the SWB's that were labeled as "Classic" were in Epsom Green. The Brooklands or British Racing Green typically had the Lightstone interior with contrasting piping.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.