Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gang,

Just putting some feelers out to see if you guys are looking for any good parts off my 95 LWB (hunter green, flawless interior). I've had the car for over 8 years and during that time have put close to $ 10,000 in it to keep it running daily....enough is enough. EAS just went out for the 20th of so time and rather than go to coil springs I have decided to move on. I figure selling componets will yeild me more than giving the whole car away. The 95's value has dropped considerably! Other than the EAS everything else is in working order. My mechanic will be doing the dirty work and of course the final destination of the truck will be the bone yard. The trick is that I currenltly live in Guam, USA so to keep prices low only items shippiable via US. Mail will be sold. Larger componets are avaliable but may be dismantled. I've gotten 146,000 miles out of her and she still runs great but this is something I should have done a long time a ago.. Payment in full is required prior to any parts being removed by my mechanic. Let me know what you need and I'l get back to you.

Thanks

Hunter

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
how much for the auxillary fans?
Hey man , The original poster may have the rover laying around but i kind of doubt it seeing how the thread is 5 years old ...:beer:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.