Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
The type to cop a Range along with all the feature
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 1995 RRC LWB is for sale and it has a couple problems. The latest is something fuel pump related and cranks but wont start as of right now. It was running like a top until the fuel pump went or connection broke. The power steering has a small leak near pump. The right rear brake caliper has a problem I believe. The passenger seat back wont go forward and upright. The radio was working great until it started coming in and out and finally quit a month ago. The tires are at 50% but have no leaks and even wear. Drivers rear bumper got pushed up from previous owner and cracked the rear light lens. Rear seat has little tear. Thats it for the bad...

It runs great, I just did the plugs and wires, air filter, put a new water pump in 6 months ago, It has a stainless steel exhaust. I have a whole 1994 Range Rover LWB for parts if there is anything else need be included. I have a 4 speed auto hanging from the engine hoist I can put in the trunk. You name it.

The Range is for pick up only from the Fishers Island Ferry terminal in New London, CT.

·
The type to cop a Range along with all the feature
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My 1995 RRC LWB is for sale and it has a couple problems. The latest is something fuel pump related and cranks but wont start as of right now. It was running like a top until the fuel pump went or connection broke. The power steering has a small leak near pump. The right rear brake caliper has a problem I believe. The passenger seat back wont go forward and upright. The radio was working great until it started coming in and out and finally quit a month ago. The tires are at 50% but have no leaks and even wear. Drivers rear bumper got pushed up from previous owner and cracked the rear light lens. Rear seat has little tear. Thats it for the bad...

It runs great, I just did the plugs and wires, air filter, put a new water pump in 6 months ago, It has a stainless steel exhaust. I have a whole 1994 Range Rover LWB for parts if there is anything else need be included. I have a 4 speed auto hanging from the engine hoist I can put in the trunk. You name it.

The Range is for pick up only from the Fishers Island Ferry terminal in New London, CT.
Personal message me and I will send pictures via email, I cant seem to resize them for the site.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.