Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone would like to buy a 96 DI 5 speed I am getting rid of it. I have taken it to 2 indies and both have said the trani is shot. The second of the 2 is a certified LR mechanic. Anyway I could post some pics of it, but at the moment it is at his garage.
It drives at this time but I don't think it will make it very far. The color is Black and the interior is tan.
If one should not post trucks for sale on this forum then I am sorry. But after being here for a few months I think you all would make the best use of the truck.
It has a brush gaurd, ladder, roof racks and brush gaurds on the tail lights.
As stated earlier I will try and post some pics.
BTW I hope to be replacing it with a 98 DI with 85K and one owner who traded it in for a mini cooper.
Anyone intrested would have to arrange for it to be picked up.
Let me know what u think.

· Registered
1,506 Posts
oceanswithin said:
If anyone would like to buy a 96 DI 5 speed I am getting rid of it. I have taken it to 2 indies and both have said the trani is shot. The second of the 2 is a certified LR mechanic. Anyway I could post some pics of it, but at the moment it is at his garage.
It drives at this time but I don't think it will make it very far. The color is Black and the interior is tan.
If one should not post trucks for sale on this forum then I am sorry. But after being here for a few months I think you all would make the best use of the truck.
It has a brush gaurd, ladder, roof racks and brush gaurds on the tail lights.
As stated earlier I will try and post some pics.
BTW I hope to be replacing it with a 98 DI with 85K and one owner who traded it in for a mini cooper.
Anyone intrested would have to arrange for it to be picked up.
Let me know what u think.
I'm interested, I'm right over the Tappan Zee bridge. Call me or email (845-667-9300 Johnc at 4x4ag dot com)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.