Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long time viewer.. first post with trouble of course, hoping for some ideas.

Truck's throttle was cutting out hard randomly, I thought it had to do with weather/rain but who knows at this point.. ECM threw p0122 and p0121 with a 'Circuit Low Input'. I just replaced the TPS with a new unit from LR, cleared the codes.. and its throwing the same codes again with the same throttle cut issues. I'm able to let it drop to idle when the issue occurs and it usually works fine afterwards or alternately power through the issue by giving it more throttle and it'll eventually kick in.

I'm not too sure what my next move should be.. I recall reading some place that people are just running a new middle wire from TPS into the ECM but I suppose I should at least put a meter on it first to see if I can see any issues between the two points. Does anyone have any other ideas before i rip up this harness? Thanks ahead of time

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So I ran two new cables to the ecu from the tps and tapped the ground on the ecu side.. Same problem throwing same code.. Ecu is only giving 2v or so on the red wire to tps? I assumed it should be 5v but the key was in position 2 and not running.. You guys have any ideas ? Maybe?

·
Wounded Knee Moderator
1,904 Posts
What condition is the ECU's case in? Rusted? Holes?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.