Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Vehicle still available! See new pricing.

The vehicle is in good condition - no current problems, other than a small leak here or there (of course). All maintenance records available. Vehicle serviced regularly by LR mechanic.

Exterior is dark blue (not sure of the specific color name), interior is tan leather. We bought it new in 11/98. The current mileage is 98,900 (give or take a few). Minimal snow driving (no salt issues), no offroad. The vehicle is stock. All electrical items are in working order. Cassette only (I know, ridiculous). Cargo mat. Factory ski racks. Waterproof rear seat cover. The pocket on the rear door has some cracks (from a big dog butt). The interior leather is in very good condition - no cracks, tears, stains, etc. The carpeting is in very good condition. There are the usual minor scratches in the paint, except for a narrow scratch along the passenger side (My doing - tight garage). The lower corner of the driver's door is pushed out a touch (another bonehead move by me in the garage). Tires - Michelin Synchrone, approx. 80% tread remaining.

I'd like to see it go to a good home. It's been good to us. It'll be tough to be a 1 rover family. Oh, we're selling because the family has grown and we need more room... that's the ONLY reason.

Reduced $7250

Vehicle is in Santa Cruz, CA.
(831)458-2138 home
(408)554-8700 work

Ask for Mark.

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Why are all the good deals in CA? Welcome back Griff

·
Registered
5,468 Posts
Welcome back you ****!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I've been blaming everything on you by the way. Now that you can defend yourself, I'll have to start blaming JC... :)

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Welcome back Griff, we missed you. :wave: BTW, RoverX is going through a change of life and wants to sell his sheep (don't quite know how many that might be), and Jonesy want to buy his velco gloves and accessories.:D

·
MG
771 Posts
If I had the money and lived closer, I'd be all over it.

Welcome back and congratulations.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.