Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have any good ideals for some upgrades for a 98 disco on a couple grand budget? Nothing super crazy, just enough to have fun in the mud or medium trail riding. I have the big blue springs but I want to change my lift. I still only want it to be 2in though. I have the standard brush guard that these things come with. I would like to put in dif protectors or whatever I need to protect the under carriage. And the parts would have to be sent to hawaii. If course, all this will happen after I replace the linkage I snapped on my transfer case. And would you suggest replacing my iacv, tps and crank position sensor if my disco has 127k miles?

·
Premium Member
16,594 Posts
When was the last time you did a major service, that can take a good chunk of your money? What sort of trails are you going on?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wasn't counting that into my service. My plugs, wires, fluids,water pump, air filter and cat converter have been done recently. I cleaned my iacv because of my idle issues and it runs a lot better but I think it still needs to be replaced, it was really gunked. We really only have one place to go off roading here on oahu and it can be hilly, with some rock climbing and depending on the weather, some mud. But this is also my daily driver.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts