Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1998 Land Rover Discovery LE 50th anniversary 4.0 V8
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have a 1998 Land rover discovery LE that I have had since May when I got it it had bad gas in it cause it was sitting for 3 years without a gas cap so cleaned that out changed the starter and fuel pump then it started but ran like crap so I unclogged return line replaced FPR and new injectors after that ran grate I mean when you would come to stops it would idle low. anyway 45 miles later after I filed it up then drove home parked it for 2 hours then went to drive it again and it ran like crap and got an o2 sensor code so changed the 2 front ones and the code was gone also changed the fuel filter but still ran like crap and the next day it now won't even start I'm thinking when I filled It Up it knocked stuff that was in the fuel intake because it was sitting without a fuel cap outside for 3 years and then clogged my injectors again but if it sounds like any other problem let me know.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.