Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just started to work on my rover... these pics are actually from about 6 weeks ago. I just took the roof rack off, all of the brush guards, and installed euro lights to make the rover look a little more sleek. I know its not an off road truck for now, but tell me what you think.

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=7252814&uid=3526375&members=1

I'll take pics probably tomorrow of how it looks now.

Thanks
-Andrew :cool:

·
Registered
444 Posts
The Rangie looks nice. I have to agree though there won't be much off roading done on 22's. You took off the brush guard and all that. Post some pics of it without all the equipment.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey,
I bought it in March from some guy who didn't want it anymore. He said it was too much work, in reality, I just don't think he had any automotive skills, but at least I got it at a great price of 13K.
In the winter im going to put the regular 18"s on and make it my off road truck, whats great about these is that it looks just as good on road and as off road with just changing the rims and tires.
Thanks for the replies guys, and it's raining here right now, so I don't want to take pics, but the next nice day I'll have the pics of what it looks like for the summer up.
-Andrew

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Got the New pics on!!

Hey guys,
I finally got a break in the rain here in NJ and ran outside to take pics of the rover with all the equipment off and the upgrades.... Let me know what you think, and if anyone has any suggestions please let me know.
Thanks again for everyones great comments, please keep em coming :drink1:

Also, if anyone knows where I can get a dual exhaust, or has one themselves in good condition let me know. I need more power!! Thanks!

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=7785838&uid=3526375&members=1

Andrew

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
98RRover said:
Hey guys,
I finally got a break in the rain here in NJ and ran outside to take pics of the rover with all the equipment off and the upgrades.... Let me know what you think, and if anyone has any suggestions please let me know.
Thanks again for everyones great comments, please keep em coming :drink1:

Also, if anyone knows where I can get a dual exhaust, or has one themselves in good condition let me know. I need more power!! Thanks!

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=7785838&uid=3526375&members=1

Andrew
Andrew, I think you are better off with Headers instead of a dual exhaust system. I've heard of dual exhausts on Discos but I think you need the back pressure.... Janspeed makes some nice headers (they make them for Overfinch). I have a set I will be installing on my Disco in a few weeks. Gice my partner Adrian a call and he'll give you more info (973-342-3520).

Nice ride!!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
John C,
Thanks for the info, I am looking for all the help I can get. Believe it or not, I actually entered this 6000 lb beast in a drag competition with other SUV's :rellye . Its coming up in mid July. Im just doing it for fun, but it would be nice to maybe win a race or 2. Thanks again!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.