Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took many of your advice and took off the neg cable for 15 min to put in the K&N air filter. (We are talking about my 2004 Disco) Now, whenever I turn on the air it is in Celsius not Fahrenheit. Does anyone know of a quick reset or fix for this??

·
Mod. --- I'm watching you
324 Posts
Mine switches back to celsius about once a week... drives the wife crazy ;)

·
Registered
15 Posts
The default mode is Celsius so whenever you disconnect the battery it will default when power is restored. There are instruction just like the ones rmuller provided in your owners manual with more detial on operating the rest of the system.
good luck

·
Mod. --- I'm watching you
324 Posts
Actually mine resets itself all by itself... I bought and installed a new battery months ago... but it still does it.

·
Registered
590 Posts
You have to hold the far left button down for a few seconds actually (in my 2000 at least) then it will beep, then you hold the far rt button down while still holding the far left button and then you will hear a beep and the display will show farenheit again.

·
Polish and proud of it.
631 Posts
Can we make this like a sticky . So we don't have to repeat our self . I know when I was looking for this info , I could not find it . But We don't have to repeat our selfs :) .

BTW My owners manual is for the Disco I and it has the manual AC controls .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.