Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just some fun going through Moab on little trip.. I wish I took some more pictures but it was great went down a little river trail theres so much to do there can spend a whole summer there probably.. Heres just a few pics...

· Super Moderator
743 Posts
Nice!

I love wheeling in Moab. Doesn't even look like you aired down at all?

· Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know I should not have been out there :) it was just a spur of the moment thing. So I didnt have a pump or anything just wanted to see what she could do. But the cell still worked :)

· Registered
908 Posts
wow a stock disco at Moab...man I have to go to Moab before my christmas vacation for a month this December. why don't some of us head to Moab before christmas? I'll get the beers!

· Premium Member
10,167 Posts
Choqiees said:
wow a stock disco at Moab...man I have to go to Moab before my christmas vacation for a month this December. why don't some of us head to Moab before christmas? I'll get the beers!
I wish!!!!

· Wheeler
1,837 Posts
Discos are amazingly stable. You'll feel like you're going to role long before you're actually in danger of rolling. How far you can lean depends on many factors,,,your suspension mods, weight distribution of gear & bolt-ons, whether or not you have sway bars (sway bars work the opposite off-road,,they increase body roll as they prevent full articulation), etc

Hit some trails with your local Rover club & some experienced drivers,,,it's always more comfortable to experiment when you are with a group. You'll soon have a good feel for how far you can lean & it will surprise the hell out of you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.