Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

It has been a while since I had a problem with my 01 Disco II, but all good things must come to an end.

It seems that the day I have been expecting has befallen me. There is a problem with the ABS. Now, the only light that is currently on is the ABS light, not all 3 amigos, just one (actually, the SRS light comes and goes, but I think it has something to do with a connector under the drivers seat and happens only when it is very cold out). Anyway, i'm not sure if this is good news or not.

I've done a fair amount of reading through the forums about this and have determined that in order to make any progress, I will need to use a better code reading tool than the standard code reader that I currently have.

Other than purchasing a new ABS Amigo for ~$200, is there any other suggestions anybody has?

Maybe somebody selling a used ABS Amigo or maybe even somebody local to Ann Arbor, MI that I could borrow one from?

Thanks for all the help as always,
-Brett

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.