Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am driving to Vegas this Fri for my bachelor party right. Im gonna have 3 other meatheads in my Discovery for laughs and I figured I should have my AC topped off since its not as cold as it should be.

I called ahead to see how much it would be to have it topped off and could they just top it off vs evacuate and recharge the whole system.

The hot rover chick checks the books and says it would only be $20/lb and they only charge for what I need.

Great I will be rt down hot rover chick.

Thi swas a small dealership for Jags, Rovers and BMW's. It was across the street from the KTM shop I use.

So they take it in and it only needs 1lb.
That will be 69.95.
LOL
WTF you said 20 bucks a pound?!
Yeah, plus labor............

Im not some 16 year old here, I know what labor is. But 49 dollars for 5 minutes of work?
My reg Land Rover mechanic would have done the whole evacuate recharge for 60 bucks!!
I just didnt want to drive an hour.

Man, you live n learn. The owner said if I come back for more work, he will add in my work today towards the cost, I smiled and said thanks
I learned my lesson already though, so no way will I go back.
Back to my reg mechanic no matter what the drive is. :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Man, I feel for you Sharky. BTW, how hot was the Rover chick?

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SHE WAS HOT DUDE!
Blonde around 21 and tight blue jeans with a loose black top.
Thanks for asking.

Beer me!

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
She was 69.95 hot. Have to make lemonade out of bad experiences ya know...

It was a used car dealer that specializes in Jags, Rovers Bmws and such.

Not a full fledged Stealer. That is why I went.

I would have rather given the money to my loyal Land Rover driving Mechanic is all.
Plus, 69 bucks is 3 lap dances and two beers with a dollar tip at the Crazyhorse!!!!!LOL

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
So how was the Stag?

I missed mine. I was in the hospital giving birth to a kidney stone. They tell me it was like a wake. Everybody thought I was dying. So did I. After 20 years with that woman, I wish I had.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Man O Man Begas was everything I wanted it to be.

Got there around 3ish Fri afternoon and started drinking rum n cokes by the pool with 6 other bros that had just gotten there as well.

Fast Fwd to the strip clubs, we ended up going to the "Crazy Horse Too" both nights because the girls were so damn hot. I must of had maybe 40 lap dances (10 shy of my goal) but I played some roulette and lost some of my dance money.
Average stripper height was 5 foot and breast size was full C.

I remembered one of the girls from last year, Tegan. Man she's hot.
The tallest stripper I danced with was a 6 foot blonde from Sweden, I forget her name.
Sat night I outspent all of my bros and they headed back to the hotel around 4 AM.Sunday morning (3 hours later) I used up my last 20 dollar bill and with enough cash for a cab ride home I made for the door. I was surprised to see daylight crawling through the cracks of the black entry doors. Like a Vampire I walked outside and stood in utter terror as the blinding sun ate away at my face "Lucifuge" by "Danzig" played on the valet stereo. I stood there with my hand over my eyes trying to see through my blurry vision the direction of the cab line...
Once in the cab I enjoyed a small lecture from teh cabby regarding me being God and to forget the church.
I was tempted to ask the FEMALE cab driver for a BJ just to shut her up in offense but I was too tired to walk the rest of the way to the Hotel.
Luckily her radio played Sunday Morning coming down by Johnny Cash so I let her slide.
Once back delirium set in and I past out on the disgusting hotel room floor. Luckily I brought a sleeping bag for any bros that needed a spot to crash, for I landed right on it.

Three hours later I woke up and got my bros together so we could head outta dodge before the 11:30-6:00 traffic set in.

I think Im getting too old to drive CA to Vegas. Its just not fun anymore.
Plus my Sirius Satelite cut in and out. Think I have a bad receiver.

On the way up BTW, we hit a bad traffic jam (new accident) and we were 50 feet from a over pass. My brilliant future Bro in law said, hey back up in the emergency lane and take this offramp. Then we can may be bypass the accident if it is at this overpass.

So I said EFF backing up, this is a Land Rover, and I yanked the wheel to the right and just drove up and over and through the sage brush covered island and plopped down on the off ramp. HE WAS RIGHT!, we passed the accident and were able to drive 90+ the rest of the way to Vegas!!! LOL :drive: :beer: :buttrock:

·
MISSING SOUTH LONDON.
3,433 Posts
Dude you are never too old for Gaming and hitting strip clubs!! Sound like you had a grea time.Makes me jelous..I miss vegas and all the beautiful filth in it. Did I read correctly....Danzig....Glen Danzig ...from the misfits? How cool is that..Proof positive that Vegas is Sin City!!!!!!!!!!!! :buttrock:

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LOL!!!

Glad you know the music man!!

Im never too old for the fun, just the drive.

Guess I will fly next time..

Saw 4 Land rovers on my drive. Nobody waived back, lol
My friends were like WTF are you doing, do you know those people? I said no, but its Land rover courtesy to waive lol.

We were puffing on a fat bowl of chronic so it was funny at the time.

·
MISSING SOUTH LONDON.
3,433 Posts
Hailsharky said:
LOL!!!

Glad you know the music man!!

Im never too old for the fun, just the drive.

Guess I will fly next time..

Saw 4 Land rovers on my drive. Nobody waived back, lol
My friends were like WTF are you doing, do you know those people? I said no, but its Land rover courtesy to waive lol.

We were puffing on a fat bowl of chronic so it was funny at the time.
My friends are convinced the same as yours they think I have terret syndrome or something when I wave. Glad to know that there are "Misfits" in the crowd!!! :buttrock:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.