Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

AC Stopped working

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  mlbcsx 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

A while back my AC just stopped working.. No fan No AC.. but i do get the minimum amount of heat when i pull the bar over to full red. Anyway I have been dealing with it for a while ( super busy lately ) I figured it was just a relay in the passenger side foot well.

Well i swapped out all of the relays with the same color ones in there and Still I have NO AC.. Am I pulling the wrong relays??

93 LWB..

Thanks in advance

#3 ·
Ok Got Sideye to give me some quick advise

He said to bypass pressure switch at accumulator and see if it starts up. Supposedly thats the most common fault .. a low a/c charge.

Ok ill try it..

#4 ·
oh.... no I meant my fan won't turn on even without the A/C.... aarrrghhhh, has to be a bad ground somewhere...the blower motors are fine, the switch is fine, all the fuses, relays are fine... oh well..

Serg

#5 ·
The A/C doesn't work in my 1995 P38. i don't hear the compressor click on, but can i run this check too and see if low or no freon is the problem? Testbook symbol is lit on the display. Or could it be the actual a/c clutch, or the condensor?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.