Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4 new O2's and a new maf going in today. Any reason why I would need to visit the stealership for an adaptive reset or can I just drive and hope it sorts itself out?

·
Premium Member
16,594 Posts
First to answer your question, no there is no need for a trip to the dealer.
Just curious, why those parts, what fault code numbers do you have and what is your truck doing wrong?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll haveto check when I get home, I rode the GS into work today.

I replaced my y-pipe three weeks ago for rattling cats. The two downstreams were seized in. couldnt get either out with heat, leverage, or anything so those got replaced. Drove it and threw p1175 (lean bank 2?). Swapped front O2's to verify, and it followed it to the driveres side. Investigated the wiring and they were trashed so this drove the replacement of both upstreams. Right before that I threw the p0302 or 01 not sure, whichever one means MAF under volts. The MAF was due for replacement anyway. SO i went ahead and purchased a new MAF and its going in tonight.
Syptoms are slightly rough idle with very little rpm fluctuation.

I also went to test my fuel pressure last night and realized that my test port schrader valve is leaking fuel. With the cap on it doesnt leak, but as soon as I removed the cap fuel drips out. I stopped there and did not check pressure. Upper plenum is coming of on saturday to rebuild my injectors so the schrader valve will get replaced as well with a fuel rated new one.

·
Premium Member
16,594 Posts
If you are open to it, send me your number so we can talk about your projects and I'll call you today.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts