Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I posted this first on Discoweb but I need to sell the rest of these soon so I thought I would post here as well. Here is my post on Dweb if you want to check it out:

DiscoWeb Message Boards

Anyway, I have parts to make 5 more adjustable panhard rods for D90/Disco1 and I think RRC, so if you are interested here’s how it works. You send me your stock rod along with $110 (paypal to [email protected]) and I cut it and weld a tube adapter with a 3/4" Midwest Control heim joint to the end, press in a new bushing at the other end and throw a couple coats of POR-15 on it and send it back to you. If you aren't able to pull your stock rod off first let me know, I have a couple of extra rods for core exchange. I only have two though so if you can send me your stock one first that would help some.

I have one all painted up and ready to go. Here are some pics:

You can ship your core to:
Dan Duncan
625 South State Street
Orem, UT 84058

Like I said I have parts to make 5 more so first come first serve. Price is shipped to CONUS, if you are somewhere else it may change. Let me know if you have any questions.

·
Registered
4,757 Posts
This is a good deal boys, I just bought one from a large vendor and it cost more and did not have the heim joint (and, he got the bushings from me!).

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha! Thanks PT I appreciate it. I just couldn't go to all the work making these without pressing in new bushings, it just would not have been right!

·
Rover-Holic and Admin
7,895 Posts
They look good on your truck to...

I know I have leaks its a Rover I'm over it :D

·
Registered
278 Posts
Wish these worked for D2's...

Good luck with the sales.:buttrock:

·
Rover-Holic and Admin
7,895 Posts
Self lubrication... You know how easy it was for me to remove all my front suspension components...:D
I know the only bolts I had trouble with were ones that didn't have a leak over it.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I need one for a RRC.

Thanks.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice! Those pics look good armyrover! John C, I have one all ready to go, I can ship it out as soon as I get the $$ let me know where you need it shipped to and then if you could send me your stock rod as soon as possible that would be great!

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Ok, I'll send you Paypal in a few minutes. I'll remove the stock arm tonight since the truck is not being used. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sounds good man! I'll watch for the payment and I'll get the rod all boxed up tonight and get it out to you ASAP. Thanks!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
John, I have it all boxed up. I will get it out to you today. One down, four more left!

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Thanks Dan!

I'll send you the tracking # for my stock arm in a few mins.

Thanks!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok, I've got three more of these left. I definitely would not sell these for this cheap if I were to offer these up again, this is a screaming deal!! Oh yeah, and I would POSSIBLY consider trades for other LR stuff.

·
DK
59 Posts
If I don't have any driveline or steering issues with my lift and larger tires on my D1, what is the benefit of an adjustable panhard rod? What will this do for my D1? I might be interested. I have new HD steering bars, but stock panhard.

DarrinK
[email protected]

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Darrin,
To be honest you probably won't benefit from it at all if your truck isn't having steering issues now. If you are planning on lifting your truck any higher you may want to consider one though since the taller the springs you put on the further your axle will move to the side usually resulting in steering vibes. My D1 has a 2" lift and I didn't have any steering issues (other than a bit more wander due to the change in caster angle) with my stock panhard. What lift do you have now?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts