Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a LR Evoque in Feb 2021 (online through pictures and video - due to lockdown) - since purchasing there have been many problems which needed to be rectified which the garage which I bought from have completed. However, 1 key item still remains - there is a plastic wrap on the roof which is peeling off (this is not land rover approved addition - they only do paint not a wrap!) - it was like this when we purchased the car. I raised the issue at the time and the garage said they would take care of it all. Now the quotes have come in at £2,000 - the garage is refusing to correct the issue. They are offering to buy back the car but not fix the issue. I have also gone to the LR Customer Experience and they are now saying this is an issue between you and the dealer - there is nothing they can do. My biggest concern here is that I purchased from an Approved LR Dealership and I've got a car which is not Land Rover Approved and it will get worst with time! Any suggest/recommendations on how to resolve - I'm borderline on going on social media to name and shame until the issue is fixed!!!!

·
very disco
2,692 Posts
Welcome to the forum. That stinks about your situation.

it sounds like you already know what your options are: return the vehicle or deal with it.

it sounds like any other option will require legal representation which carries cost and questions of outcome.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts