Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, first and foremost thank you to the posts a few weeks ago, the check engine light is out and no other issues on the dash. Low fuel and cheap fuel were the causes of the code. "Not the CmPS, like AutoZone told me" I will no longer trust anything that comes out of their pie holes.

Now onto the better portion, I am already spending our tax returns !!! A roof rack and ladder, along with a winch bumper and a set of PIAAs for the grill. As I get them on and functioning I will post some pics.

I am trying to find out what type of tires the US Forestry Service uses ?!? Years ago I had a set on an F250. (Memory's not what it used to be.) Very little noise and great grip. Not that I need them anytime soon, the Michelins I have now are just fine, just wondering if they might do a little better on fuel economy. Does anyone know?

Again, thank you all for the support, and answering my "noob" questions.

Regards,
Brian

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
What model of Michelin's do you have?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Apologies for taking so long, work is killing me w/ the overtime. XPC Cross Terrains, 235/60/16. Like I said getting around 20 MPG so not complaining but, would like something a little meatier that gets the same gas mileage.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts