Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Premium Member
1,768 Posts
Hi, double check fuses F20 and F31 interior fusebox, not just eyeball them check for continuity cos there might be an invisible hairline crack too...if fuses confirmed 100% good, remove the controll unit and check the plugs to be well connected , easy to remove https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vauDtoDjyk

· Premium Member
1,768 Posts
Then the most suspect is the fusebox or it can be a bad connection but it's a matter of troubleshooting with the diagrams in front of you and follow the feed path unless it's a missing earth, check continuity to body in the plugs where the black wires are connected

· Premium Member
1,768 Posts
If no joy and you are not familiar with diagrams i'll tell you where to measure provided you have a RAVE cos you'll need the connector views

· Premium Member
1,768 Posts
Download a RAVE if you dont have one and i'll tell you tomorrow where to measure exactly... there must be more than on feed

· Premium Member
1,768 Posts
is the aircon THE ONLY thing which is not working?... ignition power supply for the aircon unit comes from fusible link FL8 engine bay fusebox goes through the ignition switch to fuse F31 interior fusebox then to the aircon unit's plug green/pink wire C0791-2...but if FL8 is gone it would affect other things too

let me know when you have the RAVE and i'll tell you where to measure, or you can figure it out yourself cos everything is in there but first of all double check fuse F31 or replace it to be 100% ruled out

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.