Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 06 LR3 doesn't seem to want to raise via the air suspension. With that being said, it isn't throwing any error codes and runs fine as is. Should I be worried about getting sidelined? I am absolutely OK with the spring conversion.

·
very disco
634 Posts
Does the truck say “raising” when you hit the lift button?
Does the compressor run (can you hear it?)

the air suspension seems really daunting but after learning how it works, it’s actually pretty simple to troubleshoot any pneumatic issues. Electrical ones can be tricky, but that’s true for any electrical gremlin not just suspension.
I would suggest making a determination of pneumatic or electrical fault before lumping it and getting coils.

·
very disco
634 Posts
I should’ve asked if you have the 4x4 screen lol. If you hear the compressor running but the truck doesn’t raise or lower, it should eventually error out and complain.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I should’ve asked if you have the 4x4 screen lol. If you hear the compressor running but the truck doesn’t raise or lower, it should eventually error out and complain.
I'll check it when I get home. I initially thought this was user error, but I don't think so.

·
very disco
634 Posts
What height is your rig at now?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK, I had my wife stand outside the truck. I press the up button, and the truck raises. At that point the down button doesn't work. to lower the vehicle, I have to drive above a certain speed and it warns me it will lower. Then it lowers. Is this by design?

·
Registered
3 Posts
OK, I had my wife stand outside the truck. I press the up button, and the truck raises. At that point the down button doesn't work. to lower the vehicle, I have to drive above a certain speed and it warns me it haha will lower. Then it lowers. Is this by design?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Did you ever get an answer to your question I’m having the same problem mine also warns me at high speeds then it lowers just wondering what was the solution thanks

·
very disco
634 Posts
If you have an LR code reader, I would view live data and make sure the ATC computer is registering the “lower” switch input.
It’s in prime location for liquid damage

1 - 11 of 11 Posts