Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi can anyone give me any tips on blenders, LR tell me it will cost £1100 to replace. 10 hours labour. Only the n/s one is faulty. Is their a cheaper option? (can you hit it with and hammer????) :eek: .
Please help…

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yes I have done loads about two hours is about right to replace all three the Land Rover time is to remove the dash and fit the motors.
when they are fitted the faults need to be cleared and the motors calibrated.
Beware it is eaisy to cause a leak from the heater matrix if the pipes are stressed, The o rings go brittle, they can be replaced by drilling one hole and using a very long screwdriver tricky but eaiser than removing the dash.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Apparently the blender motors are identical with a Peugot part and it's possible to buy them individually at sensible prices, instead of LR packs of three at crazy prices. Sorry, I don't know the Peugot part number, but please tell me if you find out.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Blender Fault...

scoobymick said:
Richard,where are you in the UK? 10 hours is book time give or take,but it can be done in a couple or so if you know what you are doing,barring any disasters of course!
Mick
Hi Mick,
I am in the North East Newcastle...
One thing I never made clear was my model type, which is a P38 1996.
the replies on Peugot parts and AUDI do they still stand for the P38, does anyone know???

Thanks again people

and festive greetings to you all... :beer:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.