Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Afternoon.

I apologize if there is already a thread on this but I couldn't find it and I'm a newbie to forums.

My lease is almost up on my V8 HSE Sport (November) and I would like to build out my next Range Rover (full size) but I'm having a hard time finding a dealer (Los Angeles area) who has allocations and is selling at MSRP. Does anyone know of a dealer who has allocations and selling at MSRP?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Good Afternoon.

I apologize if there is already a thread on this but I couldn't find it and I'm a newbie to forums.

My lease is almost up on my V8 HSE Sport (November) and I would like to build out my next Range Rover (full size) but I'm having a hard time finding a dealer (Los Angeles area) who has allocations and is selling at MSRP. Does anyone know of a dealer who has allocations and selling at MSRP in the US? I'm willing to shop out of state.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good Afternoon.

My lease is almost up on my V8 HSE Sport (November) and I would like to build out my next Range Rover (full size) but I'm having a hard time finding a dealer (Los Angeles area) who has allocations and is selling at MSRP. Does anyone know of a dealer who has allocations and selling at MSRP?
I have an allocation i am looking to sell. Paid $40k for the spot (fully specced out model), let me know if interested

1 - 5 of 5 Posts