Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy.

I live in Oregon, find myself in some gorgeous country more often than not.

I’ve always owned some sort of 4x4. I don’t “Wheel” by any means but do camp, hunt and fish in some remote areas.

I’ve always loved classic rovers and discovery’s. I took the plunge on a 2002 Discovery kalahari with 142k.

Give me the good, bad an ugly!

·
Registered
40 Posts
The Disco2 is a truck that will take you anywhere you want to go. Just give it TLC and attention and it'll be the best truck you've ever owned.

·
very disco
1,305 Posts
Yeah! D2 is an amazing truck. It’s not without its foibles, but you’ll learn them as you go.

welcome to the forum

·
very disco
1,305 Posts
My buddy owns one and been very reliable
don’t hear that too often! If maintained they’re usually solid, but at this point in the game, many are just a head gasket away from the scrap yard. I’d say get one. Your spouse and your wallet may hate you in the beginning (and at every filling station), but there’s a Jeep at every stoplight, and just as many yotas. Not too many rovers out and about.

·
Expert Crate Digger
232 Posts
Welcome to the forum. It's a Love/Hate relationship with Land Rovers. Enjoy that Disco 2!!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
don’t hear that too often! If maintained they’re usually solid, but at this point in the game, many are just a head gasket away from the scrap yard. I’d say get one. Your spouse and your wallet may hate you in the beginning (and at every filling station), but there’s a Jeep at every stoplight, and just as many yotas. Not too many rovers out and about.
Yeah that's what he says, the rig needs a little more attention from now and then. He's mechanic after all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts