Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
2,423 Posts
As I recall, the Antenna are in the rear side panel glass (below the alpine windows) there is a Antenna amplifier on each side (at top od the glass) not sure if one is A M andtheother is F M or exactly how they work but I recall there is an electrical connector as well as the antenna lead on each one.
Might be worth a check. I have a pair of rear quarter panels (removed) will take a closer look tomorrow as to how they are attached into the glass.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As I recall, the Antenna are in the rear side panel glass (below the alpine windows) there is a Antenna amplifier on each side (at top od the glass) not sure if one is A M andtheother is F M or exactly how they work but I recall there is an electrical connector as well as the antenna lead on each one.
Might be worth a check. I have a pair of rear quarter panels (removed) will take a closer look tomorrow as to how they are attached into the glass.
Tks. I'll take a look.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.