Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, im by my second Dash Bezel (the plastic shroud that goes over the gauges and has the 4 buttons on each side) When I got the truck, the origianl one was broken. After doing tons of research on eBay, i found another one for $40 with all the buttons and even the dimmer for the dash included. Now this one decides to give in too. Part of the problem is that I'm missing the two screws that hold it in place near the steering column. The only way the bezel was being held down was by the two plastic clamps on the frontal side. Those have completely cracked and damaged.

I want to keep this bezel and work with it. Here's what I plan to do. Instead of using a clear adhesive, I'll add a bit of contrast by using a Black Cauk.

I only hope I can easily find the correct isle when I go to homedepot so that I wont have to ask any of the staff where the black cauk can be found!:shifty:

· Magicly Delicious
1,019 Posts
they say once you go black, you dont come back...

anywho, mines been loose since the day i got my truck. if its an easy fix, i might as well do something about it.

· Registered
73 Posts
Mine was loose as well when I bought it. Got a new one from roverconnection.com, and all has been good since.

I use to work at a lumber store. One day one of the delivery drivers, who none of is particularly cared for, was too much of a no-it-all, was running increadibly late on a delivery to one of our biggest clients. In his rush, while checking out at the counter, he had left the box of caulk sitting behind as he went to count his load before he left. The boss was very aggitated he hadn't left yet, and when the driver came back into the store yet again, the manager bellowed out, "What are you still doing here!" The driver frantically replied, loud enough for the whole store to hear, "I can't find my caulk!"

The dispatcher and I were on the ground we were laughing so hard.

· Registered
707 Posts
Bene said:
they say once you go black, you dont come back...

anywho, mines been loose since the day i got my truck. if its an easy fix, i might as well do something about it.
I thought it was once you go black.. you might get stabbed?

· Registered
707 Posts
JOKE, GOOD GOD PEOPLE!

I was told that joke by my 300 pound black friend Makeyda... who also happens to be an ivy league school grad with a degree in astro physics

my sincere apoligies if anyone was offended, that was not my intention

· Forward!
2,319 Posts
DiscoPilot said:
JOKE, GOOD GOD PEOPLE!

I was told that joke by my 300 pound black friend Makeyda... who also happens to be an ivy league school grad with a degree in astro physics

my sincere apoligies if anyone was offended, that was not my intention

That's cool man, I was just wondering what you meant. :drink1:

· Registered
707 Posts
Its all gravy baby!

Just because i think Makeyda is a trip i'll tell you what she said over christmas when she gave my my gift

ME: aw thanks Makeyda you didn't have to do that

Her: I know,....... I don't have to do **** but stay, FAT, BLACK and DIE

i was on the floor, like "that was so wrong"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.