Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Premium Member
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the second one this month. It's on its way into the yard. I'll post up details once I have an opportunity to go over the truck. The owner said the seat ECU worked, we'll see. Lost of new parts, runs well. Mileage is around 160K. I'll have more info later today.

· Premium Member
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
In the realm of the unobtainium I have a pair of perfect front crush can covers and the center dash fascia looks good. The instrument bezel is really not very good, nor are the speaker covers.

The seats all move with the switches. I haven't opened up the seat ecu but I have the sneaking suspicion that it was repaired and now does not have a functioning memory. The mirrors move and the seats move in all directions, the seat ecu is on the floor under the seat but the ecu cannot be programmed to remember the two positions. Still, if you have a Classic with a bad ecu, this is a realistic alternative, giving you the full range of movement on the drivers seat.

I'll post up more as I get through the truck.

· Premium Member
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Paul - any chance you have the seat ECU still?
Sorry, they're always one of the first items to sell. The one from this truck actually was a rebuild that someone did. It had all the seat functions but no memory. There's a guy on eBay who does these rebuilds for about $400! If you're in dire need, check over on defendersource.com in the classifieds. There's a guy under the user name Batsea IIRC who does real rebuilds where you get all the functions and memory for less than the partial rebuild from the guy on eBay.

· Premium Member
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have the cowling in Alpine White, Beluga Black and Roman Bronze. The problem is the part will cost a fortune to ship due to its size.

I also have the right front quarter panel in Roman Bronze. It's $150 shipped.

I do not have either the left rear exterior door handle or the upper tailgate.

I have a Borg Warner transfer case from a '95 Classic with 82K miles. It was in perfectly good working order when it was removed from the truck. The cost for the part, shipped to a business address in FL is $375. If you need the transmission brake I can include that for free but their would be an additional $25 shipping charge for the part as it does weigh 45 pounds and would need to be shipped in a separate package.

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

· Premium Member
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Do you have any swb headliner and gear selector Assembly? Thanks
I have a SWB headliner taken from a '95 SWB that needs to be recovered. I don't ship parts like headliners, they're too big and too fragile. I don't know where you're located. You might want to add that info to your profile.

As far as gear selectors are concerned, I have this:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1995-Range...umination-Unit-w-Film-and-Bezel-/192364419488

and this:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1995-Range...Shift-Selector-with-EAS-FTC3909-/192033017678

I'm not sure which one you were looking for.
Cheers,
Paul Grant
Classic Rovers

· Premium Member
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
are the mechanicals in good shape. no rust? looking for a lwb rear driveshaft
This truck was parted out almost 2 years ago. It went to the crusher sometime in the spring of '16. Rear Rotorflex driveshaft was probably sold way back then. At the moment I don't have four bolt or rotoflex LWB rear driveshafts.

· Premium Member
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Do you have any Classic doors for a 95 long wheel base? I need the right front.

Thank you
Sorry, I'm in the New England and anything that is rust free doesn't sit around long before it's sold. It's been awhile since I've had a Classic in for parting. The only body parts I still have around are parts like the decker panels and rear quarters.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.