Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow D2 owners!

I was on the quest to find another scanner / diagnostic tool option for ABS/SRS codes for us. Great news! I found one. Add this one to the list of available options for you.

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

The company: LAUNCH Tech USA I bought mine from the Matco truck. But I've seen them on Amazon. I bought mine for $150.00 pre-owned. I called to confirm, I still got the rest of the year for updates. I also updated mine.

If, you buy this. Make sure its new or recently registered/not registered because you do have to update it on your computer.

I read live data, my abs code (which was for svs shuttle valves), and cleared the codes as well. :beer:

I just realized there is one USB to micro USB cord that comes with it. Not pictured

· Registered
35 Posts
This one here also works. It read and cleared the srs and abs codes for me. it runs $162 on ebay and its new. Unlocked for pretty much all Land Rover and Range Rover models.

Once I updated it. It can now read pretty much any vehicles SES codes. But it will only read Land Rover and Range Rover ABS and SRS codes.

ICarsoft i930 for Land Rovers.

Land Range Rover Diagnostic Scanner Tool Reset Erase Fault Code Icarsoft I930 | eBay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27aug5X_ZgM

In the video it shows the screen with out the obd scan option. once you download the update, it will list the obd option and selection of your vehicle. Once again. the abs and srs scan will only work on land rovers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.