Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi:
I'm Carlos.I'm from Troy,Michigan and own a '99 "Woodcote Green"(rare color I've been told) Disco ll.Good new site!!!
Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi carlos my name is colin iam new to the forum iam in huddersfield west yorkshire in England i have a kinversand red disco also 1999 (sept) it is a GS model what model is yours?

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Colin:
The "kinversand" color is very rare here in the U.S. too.It's like a burnt orange color.I've only seen one in photos.Mine is a "woodcote green" '99 Disco ll SE(N.A.S.),but I don't know its equal trim level in euro specs.(if it's an S,GS or ES).Mine has the v-8 petrol engine,automatic,5-seater,cloth beige interior(rare in U.S.too),towing package,chevron side steps(running boards),front fog lights,cruise control,steering wheel radio controls,automatic air conditioning,non-ACE,no sunroofs,no heated-seats,no heated windshield.I think that's all I remember.Welcome to the board!!! :drink1:
Carlos :D

·
Registered
192 Posts
Hey Guys,
I'm Jason I have a 1992 Discovery V8i spend all of my time playing with or 4wding with all different kinds of Land Rovers so if you need any help with anything parts or problems I am more than happy to look into it for you but most of all I just wanna meet more Land Rover owners who share the same love and passion for these wonderful vehicles.

Jason

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey guys.
My name is Rob I am in Prince George B.C. Canada. Just bought my first Land Rover a 1998 Discovery I LSE a little over a month ago. Dam thing is adictive! Bought it, added a brush guard from the auto wreakers, not enough added lights, not enough added fogs, did not like them added difrent foggs 4 in total. Then I attacked the interior (check my profile for that). When I found myself removeing the side steps and contemplateing new bumpers, a lift and tires. I realized I needed to come on and just say " My name is Rob and I am a Land Rover addict it has been 1 second since I thought of a new upgrade. lol. Nice to see there are somany people like me that I can go to for advice.
Good to meat you all. :drink1:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts