Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.europeanplates.com/licenseplates.htm

I got one from them, but that ended up being displayed in my room, since I ended up not liking what I put on the plate "JCZ96D1". I thought these things would be a cheap imitation for that price, but they're not!! These are the real thing! and they are custom!!! My sister paid like 67 dollars for hers when she had her Mini.

I put in an order for my second one, displaying my SN "01001010", that way, where ever I go, anyone from the forums will be able to spot me out! :buttrock:

· Premium Member
10,167 Posts
:D :D Cool..... Should get one for my Rover and my mercedes "OL' SMOKEY"..LOL :clap: :clap:

· Registered
350 Posts
I got mine from www.licenseplates.tv, their plates are pretty good too. Some of them aren't very authentic, but most are a perfect reproduction if you know how to format it correctly. Mine didn't turn out like I wanted it too, so I plan on getting another one. The problem I'm having, though, is finding the square UK EEC plate. The yellow one that fits a Disco rear perfectly and has the EU blue stripe down the side. I've found the yellow square ones without the stripe, but not with it. And getting an authentic plate is like $500 (I have a friend in the UK who offered to register my desired plate message temporarily and send me the plates, but only if I paid for it).

· Registered
641 Posts
When I first got my mini it still had the NZ plate attatched. I didn't take it off until I got my permanent CT plate. It is heavy aluminum with black background and raised bare metal lettering, its a weird dimension too, kind of a cross between a euro plate and a standard usa plate.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.