Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to make sense of a problem, hope you can help. Have a 96 Discovery TDi, which shows the antilock warning light on the dash. Took it to auto electrician who stated has no problem with system components, but cannot explain why light still on. Took to land rover dealership who put it on diagnostic equipment and they also say that no fault code is stored.

Question is has any body had this problem before, I am a qualified electronics engineer and I am wanting to sort out this problem myself. Any advice accepted.

·
Registered
130 Posts
this might be a silly question but, did you check the fuse? My antilock brak light was on for the longest time and I could'nt figure it out. It was the fuse. Replaced it. The light goes on and off, but my antilock brakes work.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
antilock

Thanks for the advice. Decided to leave alone for a while till have time permitting to start investigating. Few days ago, hooked up camper trailer and headed south and hit some bumpy roads, next morning when starting up and moving off, antilock light went off and stayed off for two days, before coming back on when i got home.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.