Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
LR3 Soon

Well I hope to be an owner in March. I placed a deposit on an SE that had what I wanted on it due to arrive in March. Black on black. I test drove one 2 weeks ago and I was impressed. My dealers off road course was closed because of rainy weather so I did not get to try it out there. I am making the change from a current beast of an SUV. The one that gets so much tree hugger attention and I will leave it at that. The apparent quality of the LR3 compared to my current ride is much better. Power to weight is much better as well. I plan to have the expedition rack added at delivery as well as the front A guard protection and later the winch. I hope Land Rover has gotten their quality control inline for the LR3 the way the Range Rover model has been improved.

So you current owners give me some feed back and let me know what the LR3 replaced and any issues you have had and what you really like.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Lr3

Hi Land rover fanatics, The Lr3 Is an ausum piece of kit 6 months ago we tested it out off road and on road. Its off road capability is amazing. Its road handling is outstanding and is on a par with the rangerover. We orded one last feb and it arrived to us on the 21 of Dec. Its a HSE in silver with blacked out windows with cream lether and it is and looks the dogs bolloks. the only problem we have had is with the optional extra dvd player mounted to the roof they had a fault with the AUX conections on it so you carnt listen to it through the speakers but they are sorting that out and have a new 1 to put in. Any questions post a note or email me

·
Registered
10 Posts
provenceman

I have one.

Picked mine up about a month or so ago only have 3.5K on it but it is awsome.

Have not had the chance to take it off road yet.

Black with black interior.

Only problem is keeping the thing claen.

That's what I get for buying black.

Very classy looking thought.

Get all sorts of comments on it.

Robert

·
94 Defender 90
1,073 Posts
My mother has one. It's an SE, with all the options of the HSE. She didn't want to wait the rediculous time they needed to get an HSE in. Even if she waited they couldn't guarantee she could get it. The only main this it doesn't have are the auto windows and upgraded stereo. She got the navigation.

The only thing I find strange about it is the air suspension is quite loud. My dad has a 2004 range rover and the air suspension is very quiet and refined in that car.

She hasn't had any problems with is so far. Great running car! Only thing I wish was that ford hadn't designed it. Too much ford coming through the interior.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.