Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Be careful C, I heard this Hank fellow likes to wear skirts on off-road outings.... j/k

I might head down to VA, it's a 7-8 hour ride for me but I think it's worth it.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I JUST HEARD THEY ONLY ALLOW THIRTY VEHICLES? IS THIS TRUE, WOULNDT BE MUCH OF A RALLEY, I HAVE THIRTY GUYS THAT GO WITH ME EVERY OTHER SUNDAY IN VA, MORE OF A SMALL GET TOGTHER? HELP! :rellye

·
Registered
674 Posts
WHERE~~~ and who??

I am in Leesburg - there are plenty of places just to go for a couple of hours and get dirty about 2 miles from my place! The powerlines are a ton of fun around here also!

I am always up for a few hours and some beers later.
BTW - I am signed up for the spring rally with ROAV just to go and hang with some fellow rover nuts.

Let me know if you consider coming out this way to pull some J#$P's out of mud holes!:rellye

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jonsey We Are In Fredricksburg, Va On Sundays We Meet At The Dennys On Edsal Road At 730 Usually Home By 5 Or 6, I Ll Keep You Informed Hopefully You Can Make It!!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Still Unsure About Tomm

Its Pretty Nasty Out! Pouring Here In Rockville! Kinda Stinks

Jonesy, About That Spring Ralley, You Going For Sure, I Would Like To Go And Perhaps Sometime Between Then And Now We Can Meet Before Hand, Always Better Going With Someone You Have Met Atleast Once, One Other Will Be Coming, My 92 And His Totally Rad 89 Camo Rr. Maybe Well Meet For Breakfast, Or Well Do An Outback Night With Some Beer! Who Knows Well Figure It Out, But We Ll Deff Get Together One Of These Sundays Before The Ralley! Take Care

Collin

·
Registered
674 Posts
Sweet!

No worries Colin (703)928-5157

Dunno about tomorrow...I will probably be playing paintball with some blokes from around here, lookin out at the sky it is really dark, was noce for a while though!!!!!

Call me anytime if you know for sure you are a go!!!!

Craig

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.