Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Workin' and Wheelin'...
2,914 Posts
2002DiscoII said:
are there any trails in Ohio to go to? Moreso, are there any around the Dayton/Columbus area?
About half hour-45 minutes north on I-75, is the city of Lima. I attend college in this city and about a mile away from campus is a trail with some serious ruts and mud.:buttrock: It's about a quarter mile long and is very fun to tackle.:buttrock: So if you have any more questions about this trail we call "Bluelick", PM me or just post here.

· Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RageRover said:
About half hour-45 minutes north on I-75, is the city of Lima. I attend college in this city and about a mile away from campus is a trail with some serious ruts and mud.:buttrock: It's about a quarter mile long and is very fun to tackle.:buttrock: So if you have any more questions about this trail we call "Bluelick", PM me or just post here.

would it be recommended to have a winch on my Disco before tackling this course? Is it free and legal?

· Workin' and Wheelin'...
2,914 Posts
The Trail is perfectly free and legal; cause it sits in a public park and no signs are posted for park closing and such. It might be a good idea to bring a winch as I have seen everytime I went, someone got stuck at least 2 times. We usually go four wheelin' after class which would be at night, but sometimes we go on the weekends during the day. It's cool stuff!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.