Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyjuan ? I just installed my CDL, and now im ready for a lift and tires! Im planning on swapping my shot old suspension for an OME or TF 2" lift, Im leaning toward OME as of now, but I kindve want to keep some torque and HP in high range, by using 245's but dont want it too look to funky, I need the torque in high range, why? because i live in las vegas and all these taxi drivers drive like JERKS! so i will be needing to force myself into a merge (hahaha) or just plain cut off some taxi drivers or vegas drivers.
-
I now of TONS of people looking for some pictures, cant decide between 245/265 + this will help out some future rover enthusists also! lots of threads with no results, hopefully this wont be one!
-
Thanks,
Dane
:D

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey man! I just bought 265/65/18s and they look great! Im adding a 2 in lift on saturday. So ill send pictures asap! Also not to bad on the torque as well! Good luck with the taxi's! :)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Uploading tonight...

·
Registered
83 Posts
Here are some photos...

Photo Album - Imgur

Need to find one with my D1 Spring Seats now...

EDIT

Attachments

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
whats the benefit to D1 spring seats? And is your truck loaded in the pics? I like the look, doesnt look funky to me, i might go with 245s!
Thank,
Dane

·
Registered
83 Posts
whats the benefit to D1 spring seats? And is your truck loaded in the pics? I like the look, doesnt look funky to me, i might go with 245s!
Thank,
Dane
D1 Spring Seats give you some random fraction that is close to 1/2 (don't want to hunt down the thread) inch more lift in the rear, good for leveling.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts