Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I am planning a trip to straddie in the near fuure, just wondering if anyone else is heading over there. Last time I went i stripped reverse gear, but hopefully now htat I have rebuilt the box and have a bit more experience on the beach that wont happen.
I have only been down main beach once, and i was wondering if there are any spots you find better than others.
Cheers
Dick

·
Registered
2 Posts
Could head over again closer to summer. Keep us informed over at AULRO.com when keen... got a good group of Landies who like Strad :wave:

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
DickFox said:
Hey guys,
I am planning a trip to straddie in the near fuure, just wondering if anyone else is heading over there. Last time I went i stripped reverse gear, but hopefully now htat I have rebuilt the box and have a bit more experience on the beach that wont happen.
I have only been down main beach once, and i was wondering if there are any spots you find better than others.
Cheers
Dick
I'll go, but I don't know where it is. Can you send me some directions? :dunno:

·
Registered
1,506 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Hey John,
Can I go with you? It shouldn't take all that long, since all we have to do is drive to Cleveland, and take the boat. I didn't know any boats left Cleveland. Wouldn't the tunnel be quicker?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.