1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
The ad says new but you should check the date codes. "New" could mean that they have never been sold before.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Apparently this model was released in late 2016. It can't be more than a year old, but I just wonder how good they can be for $500.00 with free shipping on a set of four tires. I may get them, just hoping someone else had tried first.

·
Super Moderator
1,986 Posts
I am in the tire business (Goodyear Select retailer)
I have seen them around but never had a set myself.
They are a economy tire but not too bad from what I have seen.
Tough to go wrong at that price for 4 in that size but you get what you pay for;)

·
Rover-Holic and Admin
7,895 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Tough to go wrong at that price for 4 in that size but you get what you pay for;)

Well, thank you for the advice. Well check this one!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I ran them on my DII, and was very happy with them. Considering getting a set of of the Trail Blade XT for the LR3.

https://landroverforums.com/forum/off-topic-5/review-atturo-trail-blade-mts-255-55r19-76507/

After about 20k the DII went to a new home with a good friend of mine who has put another 15k on them with no issues.

In my experience they are a great bang for the buck
I saw those with the knife shaped tread. Very cool looking tire. And thank you for the response. My concern was for braking grip. I go down, then up a steeply hilled valley each way to and from work each day and it gets pretty slippery. I have a set of all season Nokians and they are garbage in the deep snow and ice.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the response. I really appreciate hearing from someone in the business.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts