Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #41 (Edited)
Hello Troph,

Just a month before moving from Las Vegas, I learned about another Eco in town. The eleven years of living there never knew about another in the area. May I ask and you certainly don't have to answer, How much did you pay? In the near future, I'm thinking of selling mine and would like to get an idea how much I can sell her for. Thank you in advance.

Umm.. door decals, mine are still stuck on strong, but for my hood I was referred to 702 Graphics. They are near the race track. Good luck!

Per my research a few years ago regarding the number, corporate Land Rover nor the dealership kept track of that info. But... I do know you don't have #26. :D Also thus far that I know of, 3 have ended up in junk yards.

·
Series IIA & D1 XD Eco Challenge
2 Posts
Hi,

I paid 3700 for it. However, it has a bit more kit on it than the standard XD.

Any chance you could post me a good photo of your door sticker ?

Also I live in San Diego. Its tough finding a good SD in the south west.

thanks

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
The door decal isn't just one sticker, but maybe you can have that done by a graphic designer.

So sorry for the delayed response.

Have a great day

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
I paid $3400 for mine in July. 122xxx on the clock, came with SG bumper, GBR front and rear shafts, RTE front arms and rockware rear arms, 3" lift. Clear coat fading. Interior was pretty good, seats outstanding. Does have some surface rust but no rot that I have found. Also if you want to add to the count, there are two more Eco's I know of here in DFW, so 6 of 28 still running round.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Refreshing this thread...I just picked up an eco challenge truck to add to my collection...it was also used in the Land Rover border to border event.. who’s still got what..??

41 - 46 of 46 Posts