Congrats on the twins Dave!

·
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
2003 Discovery 2 SE7
141 Posts
I have no experience whatsoever on this subject, so I can't give any good advice, but that link you provided contains some of the most hilarious mistranslated descriptions I have ever seen. Like this gem: "Kit is Using special manufacturing process, therefore our product quality is deserved to be believed as a trustworthy helper."
Not sure I would buy something that you rely on to keep your kids safe in an accident from a sketchy Chinese seller that can't be bothered to proofread their listing. Just my 2 cents.
If you can swap the factory rear seats from a later D2 that have the ISOFix system (if it even does - I'm not sure), I would do that.
Congrats on the twins by the way!

·
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have no experience whatsoever on this subject, so I can't give any good advice, but that link you provided contains some of the most hilarious mistranslated descriptions I have ever seen. Like this gem: "Kit is Using special manufacturing process, therefore our product quality is deserved to be believed as a trustworthy helper."
Not sure I would buy something that you rely on to keep your kids safe in an accident from a sketchy Chinese seller that can't be bothered to proofread their listing. Just my 2 cents.
If you can swap the factory rear seats from a later D2 that have the ISOFix system (if it even does - I'm not sure), I would do that.
Congrats on the twins by the way!
Thanks, good point, thats why I posted here. I will look at a junk yard for extra rear seats.

·
Registered
2003 Discovery 2 SE7
141 Posts
Just checked on my '03, and it does have the ISOFix latches for the outer two positions, so swapping in a rear bench from a later truck would probably be your best bet. It should just drop in.

·
Super Moderator
2,227 Posts
Do they not sell tether clip / bolt kits anymore?
I have a 1989 lr110 project and the owner wants anchor attachments for child seats
Cannot seem to find them anywhere.
My youngest is in his teens now so maybe I’m a little out of date 😉

·
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i shipped my D2 to our Beach house the PR, so I will have to see if I can find a junked one to swap or buy the used seats.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts