Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,744 Posts
Are you referring to the plastic trim running from the front fender to the rear in the centre of the vehicle? If so, then I guess it's a matter of taste. On my 91, I actually put the trim on as the disco looked a bit naked.

· Registered
521 Posts
I also bought mine for my Disco ll from www.roverconnection.com when I saw Disco Mike's Disco ll with them installed.They have two versions, a black with a chromed strip in the center and an all-black one.I chose the blacked-out ones, still waiting for the weather to get a bit warmer around here in order to install them.In my opinion you should leave them installed, as it is also a "ding" protection for your truck.
Carlos

· Registered
19 Posts
The factory trim on the Disco I's is just on with double side tape. If you remove it you will notice square holes under the trim for installing factory full trim that also cover the wheel wells like on the II's. I wouldn't remove it unless you plan on filling in the holes or installing trim upgrade.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.