Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did today, and noticed a totally different throttle responce. Not sure if it made things better or not. Anyone doen this? Any negatives?

My thoughts were; more air flow, more power.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Yes, I did after installing my K&N; to me it seemed obstuctive and counter-productive to achieving any benefits with the filter. That was about 6 months/4000 miles ago with no ill effects, or fault codes. It seemed to give my truck more pep.

·
Polish and proud of it.
631 Posts
I don't know How this metter works . But with The DSM ( Eagle Talon , etc.. MItsubishi cars ) Dose not works to good .

The reason is that, that screen creates turbalance for the Karman metter to mesure the mass of air entering into the intake . thus giving a proper amount of fuel to the motor .

People did that in DSM's and they had por idle and the car would stall out sometime ( depentding on the car ) . also they had to modifie the fuel maps too .

I was thinking fo doing something like that , but actually get a biger one and install S-AFC into the truck . That way I can adjust it properly Like i do in my Talon .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.