Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Banned
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to see if anyone wants to do some horsetrading. I would like to lift my Land Rover about 2.5" - 3.0" and would like to know if anyone needs any signs, screen-printed shirts, custom decals or Discovery hood blackout kits that they would like to trade some springs for? :D

· Banned
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I have thought much about it and decided on the following additions:

- Safety Devices highlander Rack w/ Hella 500's
- Roof Rack Tent (optional at this point)
- 3" lift
- Nerf bars or Side Steps (Dont want sliders)
- Rear Ladder
- Extra Set of steel wheels/tires for trips/offroading
- Snorkle (Possibly the last thing if I can justify it)

I am considering joining SOLAROS and would like to participate in some offroad exercises with them.

2,687 Posts
Chris Hyde said:
- Snorkle (Possibly the last thing if I can justify it)
Just drop into water... (Like my 54" rut I dropped into today), and your snorkel will be well justified.. I killed my mass air flow sensor twice before i decided on a snorkel.. and it's saved me a bunch of times now.

And as for not wanting sliders... why?! I swear, that is one of my favorite mods ive added.. hit a rock, drop down, the rock, as the name implies, just slides down it til ya hit the rear. Rovertym sliders with nerfs are nice... anything else brings your truck lower and negates the point of the lift.

· Banned
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
tnomud said:
I have some step bars or some new Hella's that I will trade you for some graphics for my disco..............

I am local too :D
which side steps and what condition? chevron style or nerfs?

:)

· Banned
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
condition? what do you want in trade for them? You know I am a supplier of Hood Blackout kits, right?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.