Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this one after a long google search- are there any other good forums out there?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey anyone WTF is wrong with Dweb ? It's been down for like 2+ days and I'm dying over here !!! I'll stay here for a while since it's worthy too I suppose :wave:

·
Registered
14 Posts
What a bunch of dicks to do such a thing ya know ! I mean WTF, go to work or something, hell I am at work now !!! You see where I'm at right ! :buttrock:

·
Registered
43 Posts
landroverworld.org is another site , DWEB does have a ton of members, but i see names i know [ hi adrian, and i think rover chic has been around here too, Hi Melissa] but is nice to see other forums as well -Andy :wave:

·
Registered
39 Posts
I was freakin out man... Dweb being down!!!

I sent them $ for the stickers then all of a sudden the dang site is gone. I thought they took my $10 and ran. Glad to hear that it wasn't a scam to take away my Disco fund, but there are technical difficulties.

I miss D-Web

·
Registered
107 Posts
ronrover said:
I found this one after a long google search- are there any other good forums out there?
There's another one in my signature. Quite a few of them out there once you start searching. Welcome to this one and know doubt we'll bump into each other around one or two of the other sites as well. :drive:

·
Registered
110 Posts
bhodisatva said:
There's another one in my signature. Quite a few of them out there once you start searching. Welcome to this one and know doubt we'll bump into each other around one or two of the other sites as well. :drive:
Yup, seen you on the series 3 Forum :wave:

·
Registered
107 Posts
PS. Meant to say also, not only do i frequent the Series III forum but i'm also a member. Call by the stand at one of the many shows for a real warm welcome. :drive:

·
Registered
150 Posts
There's about 1,780members on Mud-Club and circa 5,000 on Land Rover Net

Am I right on that figure for 'LRNet', 'Bhod'?

I post on both & both are excellent.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts