Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have an Atlantic British catolog and can tell me what type of rims the disco has that is advertising the ARB bumper. It looks to be an 03 or 04 disco light green fully decked out. The tires are some BF Goodrich mud terrian but I have never seen those rims before. If they are 18's I would sure like to know where they got the tires from. I think that is about the coolest disco I have seen.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah that's the one I am talking about. If mine looked that good I don't know if I could drive it for looking at it all day. If only I could hit the lottery. It would take me a long time to buy all the stuff that thing has one it. I guess I can wish or drool though.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
scotth said:
Anyone have an Atlantic British catolog and can tell me what type of rims the disco has that is advertising the ARB bumper. It looks to be an 03 or 04 disco light green fully decked out. The tires are some BF Goodrich mud terrian but I have never seen those rims before. If they are 18's I would sure like to know where they got the tires from. I think that is about the coolest disco I have seen.
Those don't look like 18" rims.

It might be the coolest Disco but that bumper sticks out too much.

I personally don't like the Mantec snorkel, I do like the Safari one. I made my own snorkel and used a Safari Top on it.

·
Wheeler
1,843 Posts
Disco said:
I know this is off topic, and I'm not looking for a snorkel, but don't you guys think the Mantec unit is ugly.
No way. I have an ARB/Safari & if I could do it all over again I would get a Mantec. Not sure of the durability comparison but on pure looks I think the Mantec is way better. Plus you can get it in different colors :D I saw a yellow one on a green D90 a few weeks ago that looked AWESOME

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
SCSL said:
No way. I have an ARB/Safari & if I could do it all over again I would get a Mantec. Not sure of the durability comparison but on pure looks I think the Mantec is way better. Plus you can get it in different colors :D I saw a yellow one on a green D90 a few weeks ago that looked AWESOME
Yellow on green looks great. There's a 'Cruiser in Soho (NYC) with yellow snorkel and rims... and it's green. It looks awesome.

I think the Mantec looks better on Defenders and Series vehicles, not on RR and Discos ... but hey, to each his own.

Oh sh$t, I just realized it's like 3 am in CO, what the hell are you doing up Steve???? Just kidding!! Go get a job man!!! :lol:

·
Registered
674 Posts
Forget about it fellas - unfortunately that vehicle is an Australian Disco - the rims and all are probably only available in Aust - DISCO - do you know?????????

·
Registered
674 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: Why do you think SCSL has more posts than anyone on this board! Heck we were on for 6months before he found it JC - now look at him go..........

GET TO SLEEP MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D

·
4,576 Posts
lol...were you refering to me or John? I've been on since Jan i think, I'm in the same club as SCSL, I love this place...I could talk rovers ALL DAY LONG if you let me...and cars? oh man I could go on and on about cars and airplanes.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I think he was talking to you.

Hey, what happened to SCSL, did he fall asleep?

·
4,576 Posts
lol...i got it now, had a Kendall boy moment there ( if you're in miami you'll know thats funny )..lol...True though, I remember seeing SCSL's first small pics of his rover, only guy who posted pics on zip format..lol

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
hey, I got relatives in Kendall.... :lol:

·
Banned
527 Posts
SCSL said:
I'm back !! What's new?
We have a phone meeting with Atlantic British next week to finalize the deal on carrying our Hood Blackouts, should they decide to do so.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
ibjettin said:
This is the beauty...

these wheels are on ebay.com.au Item number 4554224537

They may be the Australian version of the Hurricanes and Prolines?
That is an Australian Discovery. The number plate shows that it comes from the state of Victoria.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Disco said:
That is an Australian Discovery. The number plate shows that it comes from the state of Victoria.
Good work Disco, now go find out where they got the rims from.... just kidding.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.