Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Y'all,

Went for a ride today to the show room of atlantic British.. Awesome area ..I was able to order my parts online and drive ove and pick them up Great service.. If any1 is in new york ,vermont area i recomend it Worth the trip..

Eric

· Registered
317 Posts
GentrysRover,
Yep, been there, I'm about 40 minutes SE of them. Since they are so close, they are often my first choice for parts, but I'm not crazy about some of the stuff they sell...I don't recall who the supplier is, maybe Bearmach, but some of it isn't exactly compatible with the stuff on my truck...no big, just have to compare parts before plucking down the green...

Say, is there any wheeling up around where you are?

Bogatyr

· Registered
1,506 Posts
I use them alot. They have great customer service and I always get my deliveries the next day. Like Bogatyr they use different suppliers (Bearmach, Terrain Master, etc).

Bogatyr, we usually hit a few trails up in Wurtsboro and Ellenville, don't know if that's close to you. I did the Dweb fundraiser up in Wurtsboro a few years ago.

John C.

· Registered
317 Posts
JohnC,
Ah, Ellenville looks to be just south of the Catskills...that would be a hike in the series truck without an overdrive...but certainly doable...What are the trails like? Do I need a locker or are open diffs a possibility?

Please keep me in the loop next time you all head out that way...

Thanks,
Bogatyr

· Registered
1,506 Posts
The trail in Ellenvile isn't very difficult but very scenic. The one in Wurtsboro is a bit more difficult.

As soon as the weather warms up I'll organize an outing.

I'll keep you posted.

· Support Our Troops
3,383 Posts
I would also be interested in Ellenville. One thing though I hav never done any kind of off-road or trails. So you would have to bear with me my first time.

Bogatyr,
If you decide to go to Ellenville, let me know and maybe we can meet up on the drive down. You have to go past me on the way there.

· Registered
1,506 Posts
First timers are always welcome in our group. We always carry plenty of spare parts and food and we never leave anyone behind!!!

· Registered
317 Posts
GentrysRover,
Hmm, did you get the kit from AB or RN? In the RN newsletter an issue or two back they had the whole write up...perhaps you could pester them for a back issue...

Bogatyr

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.