Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i took my 2001 disco to the dealership today because the ABS, Traction Control, and Hill Descent light were on. Well i got there and was concerned about the warranty situation, but they said they would check. but....they said i would have to pay the 95 dollar diagnostic fee reguardless. well when i went to pick my truck up....they did not charge me one penny. not even the 95 smackers.ok...so that was totally awesome, but to top it off. i asked the dealership if they sold tire covers because mine was getting old looking. i was gonna buy one online but they were like 80 buck or so. the lady at the dealership today flat out gave me one for free that was brand new. i am really impressed with everything. Hank Aaron Land rover in Augusta Georgia is incredible with their customer service. i recommend them to anyone!!! does anyone else have a cool story like this?
~Josh

· Registered
528 Posts
every time i've gone in i've been absolutly pampered. They drove me home in a brand new LR3, i live about 15 miles from the dealership as well, on a busy day when i had to leave my precious disco at the shop.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.