Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Premium Member
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i took my 2001 disco to the dealership today because the ABS, Traction Control, and Hill Descent light were on. Well i got there and was concerned about the warranty situation, but they said they would check. but....they said i would have to pay the 95 dollar diagnostic fee reguardless. well when i went to pick my truck up....they did not charge me one penny. not even the 95 smackers.ok...so that was totally awesome, but to top it off. i asked the dealership if they sold tire covers because mine was getting old looking. i was gonna buy one online but they were like 80 buck or so. the lady at the dealership today flat out gave me one for free that was brand new. i am really impressed with everything. Hank Aaron Land rover in Augusta Georgia is incredible with their customer service. i recommend them to anyone!!! does anyone else have a cool story like this?
~Josh

· Registered
111 Posts
Well its not exactly a cool story, but I didnt buy my Disco from the dealership yet they treat me very well.

Customer loyalty and such seem to be very important in the company, and their attitude reflects that. You wont find that service in many other dealerships.

· Registered
444 Posts
Hank Aaron LR in Augusta, That city has grown since I moved away. I lived there for 5 years and there was not a LR dealer there. Where about is the dealer located?

· Premium Member
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah evans is becoming a very nice area. it it gettineg very big as well as the rest of columbia county. you should come back sometime and see how the place has changed!

· Registered
490 Posts
I had a similiar experience, I had a idle issue at around 58,000 miles. I went into the Dealership (where I did not buy the Disco). The service man in so many words told me... "that was close enough for him" (referencing the warranty.

Unfortunately, I had to make an appointment for the next week because of the back log.

They were even willing to let me take a loaner car. This was heart breaking because the loaner was newer and much nicer than my own. I hated giving it up.

· Registered
444 Posts
I may have to try to visit Columbia County sometime, we have family friends that just moved back and are living just outside Grovetown between there and Harlem. I myself as a Harlem High graduate wouldn't mind going back to see the place. haha I was there for fourth of July in 2003 but didn't get out to Evans, except to eat at Monterreys!

· Registered
444 Posts
texasrover said:
They were even willing to let me take a loaner car. This was heart breaking because the loaner was newer and much nicer than my own. I hated giving it up.
Isn't that how they get you to look into a newer model.... The dealership here quit giving loaners they make you pay for your own rental as well if you didn't purchase with them. I was a little dissapointed last time I had to go cause I would have sat at the dealer for 8 hours if I hadn't paid for a rental, which was a F*rd.

· Registered
209 Posts
Land Rover Charleston (West Virginia) is not only the only LR dealer in the state, but they are the only Jaguar dealer as well. I recently purchased my lady a Jaguar Select Edition (aka certified used) 2002 X-Type. About three weeks after I bought it one of the low beam headlights burnt out. They replaced it for free, which I thought was pretty cool.

They're also the only Volvo and Mercedes dealership for hours. I've always been very impressed with their customer service considering they pretty much have the market cornered for all four brands.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.