Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

Before and after

3K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  rmuller 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)

MOD EDIT: Put pictures vertically instead of horizontal to eliminate side-scrolling
-Felix

See less See more
#3 ·
RTE radius arms and links-tom woods dc driveshafts-scorpion racing rear shock mounts-OME extra duty springs OME shocks-Expeditionware braided brakelines-D2 shock tower isolators-Sway bar drop brackets-mantec diff guards-mantec snorkel-dual optima yellow tops-mean green 200amp alternator-Wrangler battery managment-ARB headlight harness-Hella vision+ bulbs-RTE arm extension-RTE adjustable panhard rod-GBR maxi drive rear axles-ARB airlockers f+r-4.11 ring and pinions- TJM rear bumper-Custon front bumper-Warn 9.5ti winch-Expedtionware synth winch line...

All this plus repairs have been done since thanksgiving:eek:

Sad eh?

Marcus

#4 ·
Holy crap! Thats a lot of stuff for two months!

Has to be tipping the scale at $10k worth of mods, give or take. That is definatly an awesome rover.....and you have really stuffed it full of toys. Wow! :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

#5 ·
Inside...cd changer-midland 79-290 cb- xplore ix 104 tablet pc-45qt engel fridge-honda eu 2000i generator-tools survival and recovery gear....and a bit of personal defense gear.

m,

#7 ·
the lockers gears and axles without install came to $4700+/-
the rest?....hell I dunno....only 3 more things I wanna do...welll maybe 4,
HS2.8 powerstroke diesel-HD front axles-Safety devices full cage-Ashcroft zf hp24 tranny....that gets me close to perfection....for now at least.

m,

#9 ·
Self employed....in construction.

m,

#10 ·
VERY NICE!!!!! I love it man.....That is one sweet rig!!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

#13 ·
Looks great Marcus - Jen's almost done withthe engine swap on the P38 so.... We are planning a maiden trip for her at Turkey Creek of course! Gotta go pose on the "rock" - LOL :)

You should tag along - we've found some more places out there since that one time you went with us. Some nice offcamber stuff and some technical turns and what not :)

#17 ·
I dont like it one bit! Seriously, a truck that was built from the factory to be offroaded. You tastefully modded it further for such use. And you post a pic of it spotless clean and, to top it off, on a driveway?

I am very disturbed. All those mods and doodads... You probably have over $6k in the suspension and drivetrain alone and you show us a damn pic of it on a concrete slab. Did you wax the bumper and winch too? There is medication for things like this. Lets see some pics of it at work. Otherwise, I may have to come up there and slap you! Please tell me you have wheeled it?

Please, send us a pic with some mud on it at least. Or, at least, a pic of it on some pea gravel.

:D

Giving you a hard time.

Seriously, no more driveway pics. K?

#19 ·
Looks good, I wish I could keep my Disco that clean. Both your Rovers look great!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.